Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Perform a calculation on same cell across many worksheets

The easiest method is to insert two dummy sheets..........one to the right of
Master and one at the end.

Name them Start and End

In a cell on Master sheet =SUM(Start:End!A1:A10)

Insert any new sheets between Start and End

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:06:01 -0700, Pat Adams
wrote:

I need to perform a calculation on my master sheet that will be the same and
reference the same cells across numerous worksheets, actually I will have a
series of these things.

Does anyone know how to get excel to continue performing a function until it
gets through all the worksheets and then stop (& not think it has encountered
an error)?