Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ytayta555 ytayta555 is offline

Default OLD PROBLEM without SOLUTION

On 7 Iul, 02:12, Harlan Grove wrote:
Understood: one formula to determine whether ALL columns in some range

IT'S JUST AN AMASING AND GREAT ANSWER Mr . Harlan Grove !
I have no words thinking to your time ...

I apologise , I haven't time to work today , but I'll work and tell a
little later my results ;
please very much again to watch the topic in next few days ;
if it is possible , and I'm not impolite , I'd like and think very
constructive and
highlighting to can send you an workbook with my formula and example
of what formula must do ,
to an e-mail ; my personal e-mail is ;
I'm shure - with the great way you gived me - , that I'm very very
near by the right function !!

Many thanks again , I think I'ts a rare answer ! ...