Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default how can I automate chart axes

This web page explains how to use VBA to link axis scales to calculated
worksheet values:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nkToSheet.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Andy Pope" wrote in message

The scale min and max values can either be automatic or static fixed
values.
If you want dynamic fixed values you will have to resort to vba.

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Giles" wrote in message
I'm generating chi-square charts that are dependent of the degrees of
freedom
and probability, hence each chart has a different shape. How can I
automate
the scales to be dependent on individual chi-squared data series. For
example, if a series has DoF of 45 and I'm looking for a probability of
0.1,
then the x-axis has, say, a Min of 15 and a Max of 80, and the Y axix has
Min of 0 and a Max of 0.08.

I'd rather not have to resort to VBA

Thanks