Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rewbie Rewbie is offline

Default Autopopulate text from multiple tabs into list.

I may have read elsewhere here that this is not possible, but I want to see
if my situation applies.

I manually track fire resources in CA that are sent to wildfires in one
workbook. Each fire has its own tab. Each tab has a list of 6 columns with
a resource's agency codes, id, type, request number, and date assigned. The
Chief wants a complete list every day of all resources assigned, which I have
to go to each tab and copy/paste the data entered into a sheet for a complete
list. Is there a way to create a sheet that will auto-populate a resource as
its entered on a fire tab so that, by the end of the day, all the resources
entered and/or removed from the fire tabs will be on this one sheet in a nice
long list?

Right now we have over 30 fires going, so this would make my life so much
easier! Any suggestions (even if it means another program) - I would greatly
appreciate it!! :o)

Lindsey