Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Staanley Staanley is offline

Default Mouse movement in EXCEL

I have a new computer with Vista Business and Office 2007, and a basic
optical mouse.
The behaviour of the pointer/cursor in EXCEL is driving me mad - I have to
point slightly above, and sometimes to the side, of where I want to be - e.g.
to alter the height or a row, I need to point halfway up the row above before
the cursor changes to the line symbol.
I originally had the problem generally in windows - e.g. to grab the corner
of a window to resize it, the mouse pointer had to be about 5mm off the
corner. This got better when I changed the display from Windows Aero to
Windows Standard.
Thanks !