Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chieflx chieflx is offline

Default Does anyone have a template for printing L7160 address labels?

Hi Mackydees
I've just seen your post; are the labels (L7160) an Avery product? the
reason I ask is that you can download, for free, blank templates for all
their products. If you go to

http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=... =WEB01&node=0

you might be able to find the template you need.

Cheers
Chieflx

"Mackydees" wrote:

I have to send out a continuing supply of information to an established
mailing list. I don't have enough time to write them by hand so I am trying
to find out if a template exists so I can just print out my database onto
L7160 sticky address labels. Can anyone help please?