Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken[_2_] Ken[_2_] is offline

Default INDIRECT formula

On Jul 6, 9:17*am, Ken wrote:
Don and Pete,
* *I tested Pete's suggestion, but it does not work in Excel
2007...getting ready to test Don's suggestion (does it color the whole
row?)
Ken

Don and Pete,
I tested the formula, and it evaluates to "True" or "False" if the
cell value is "T", "AB", or "AC", and fills in the cell with true or
false and I need the cell's value to remain, and color the whole row
if the value in column I is a "T", "AB". or "AC". I don't guess I was
making my question very clear, and I appreciate all the help!
Ken