Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken[_2_] Ken[_2_] is offline

Default INDIRECT formula

Hi again group!
A small question. I am using an INDIRECT formula for turning a row a
certain color, and it works well. How would one turn this formula into
a multiple criteria formula using the INDIRECT method:
=INDIRECT("I"&ROW())="T"
What I been trying to do is use an IF, OR, but I always get the
"error" message.
I've searched all over the internet for an example but no luck. The 3
criteria a
=INDIRECT("I"&ROW())="T"
or
=INDIRECT("I"&ROW())="AB"
or
=INDIRECT("I"&ROW())="AC"
I can accomplish this with 3 seperate rules, but it's just a little
"clunky".
It's really no big deal, just trying to learn something new....any
advice is greatly appreciated! My "Thanks" in advance!
Ken