Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default Excel Formulas - slowly going mad!!

Sorry, think I missed your line on this:
I have named cells "from" & "to"

But if you look closely, the 2 suggested expressions are quite similar.
--
Max
Singapore
"John" wrote in message
Thanks Max, I can't believe there's no easy way to do this!
Any ideas why the defined cell names aren't being read by the formula?
Using the formula you suggest would mean entering the required dates into
it
each time I have different criteria, instead of just modifying a named
cell,
--
John