JulieD

i'm glad

"Willamina" wrote in message
That worked beutifully!

Thank you
JulieD

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi Willamina

only 15 days before & 15 days after? ... select your data (assuming
column G
for this example with the data starting at row 2)
ensure that row 2 is the top row displayed in your worksheet and choose
format / conditional formatting
choose formula is
type
=OR($G2=Today()-15,$G2=Today()+15)
click on format ... set your formatting OK twice

if you any dates between 15 days prior to the current date and 15 days
post
the the current date use
=AND($G2=TODAY()-15,$G2<=TODAY()+15)

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Willamina" wrote in message
I guess this is harder to explain than I thought... How about this.

I have a column of due dates in my spread sheet for the whole year
instead
of sifting through it to find out what is coming due I'd like to have
due
dates automatically highlight when 15 days before and after the date.
am
using =TODAY() to indicate the current date. I tried using: Cell Value
Is
between =TODAY() and 15, Cell Value Is between =TODAY() and -15. This
didn't
work.

Thanks for looking at this!

Willamina

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what you want, but in the Conditional
Formatting box, change Cell Value Is to Formula Is and use a
formula like

=ABS(A1-TODAY())<=15

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Willamina" wrote in
message
Hey,

I need to know how to use conditional formating to highlight a
date 15 days
before and 15 days after it becomes due. I'm using column to
indicate the
current date.