Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Excel 2003 Comments

The link is working fine:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

and there's a video he

http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos0...CommentPicture

Here's what the page says:

Add a Picture to a Comment

1. Right-click the cell which contains the comment.
2. Choose Show/Hide Comments, and clear any text from the comment.
3. Click on the border of the comment, to select it.
4. Choose Format|Comment
5. On the Colors and Lines tab, click the drop-down arrow for Color.
6. Click Fill Effects
7. On the picture tab, click Select Picture
8. Locate and select the picture
9. To keep the picture in proportion, add a check mark to Lock Picture
Aspect Ratio
10. Click Insert, click OK, click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

"Si" wrote:

Hi Ron & Norman
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to do this but unfortunately i can't
use the link as it appears to be disconnected can you please give me the run
down of how to do this

thanks Si

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Ann,

See Debra Dalgleish at;

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ann Knoff" wrote in message
Is it possible to insert an image into an excel comment? If so, how?

Thanks!

Ann