Kassie

Most likely your worksheet is protected? Click on Tools, and see if you see
the option Protect Worksheet, or whether you see the option Unprotect
Worksheet.
If the latter, it is protected, maybe with a password. If no password,
click on the option, and you can paste. If a password was used, you will
have to crack that first.

"Duke" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that has 4 worksheets.
I can copy and paste to 3 of the sheets by using either
"Edit/Copy Edit/Paste" or the shortcuts "Ctrl C Ctrl V",
however, on one of the sheets the "Edit/Copy or Ctrl C"
does mark the data I want to copy but when I click on the
cell where I want to start pasting the data the
"Edit/Paste" is not available from the menu and Ctrl V does
absolutely nothing.

What is causing this problem ?