Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter Peter is offline

Default Copy from another sheet but spreading the data out down the col

I need to rearrange some data from one worksheet into another.
For instance if A2 - A10 were numbers 2-10 I would like them copied into the
second worksheet in A2,A5,A8 ( so A2=1, A5 =2, A8=3..) If B1-B10 were also
numbers I would like them in A3,A6,A9. (from one worksheet to the other) So I
would like to set up the first 3 rows with formulas linking back to worksheet
1 from 3 different colums and then use the filldown function with results
occurring sequentially, at them moment it is missing values as I fill down,,
hope someone can help!