Ken

Default SUMPRODUCT vs Text???

Excel 2000 ... TS = TabSheet ... :)

TS1 ... Range C2:C10000 ... Text Data
TS1 ... Range D2:D10000 ... Text Data

TS2 ... Range B2:B6000 ... Text Data
TS2 ... Range F2:F6000 ... Text Data

TS1 ... Range E2:E10000 ... I Need Formula ... If value in
(TS2 B2:B6000 matches value in TS1 C2:C10000) and value in
(TS2 F2:F6000 matches value in TS1 D2:D10000) place value
from TS2 Col O into TS1 Col E.

I accomplished this with INDEX & MATCH, but calculation is
ever so slow ... That said ... I thought I could do it
with SUMPRODUCT ... but I am having an issue appropriately
writing SUMPRODUCT formula ... Most likely it is a short-
coming on my part, but I can't seem to get SUMPRODUCT
Formula to match, capture & return the value I need. I am
thinking it is because the data is "TEXT" & I am trying to
use the Cell Locations in my formula rather than hard TEXT
enclosed in quotes ("TEXT")...

Above said ... I am now turning to the many Excel
Magicians that support this board ... Thanks ... Kha