Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ytayta555 ytayta555 is offline

Default OLD PROBLEM without SOLUTION

I don't understand why function ISNUMBER must to be use , I think is a
mistake ;
I tried this formula :
=AND(COUNT(MATCH(ROWS(B1:F5);{1;3;5})=1)) , but when you work to
formula excel show you
that the range in formula is B1:D5 , not like in my first formula
B1;3;5 ; C1;3;5 ; D1;3;5; E1; .......etc .

I have in workbook in cell B1 value = 1 , C3 =1 , D5= 1000 (for
eg.) .When I add in cell D1 value = 5 , my
function become FALSE (what it is right) , and this formula remane
still TRUE (what it is wrong ).

I think the solution is somewhere arround , in this steps :

AND function first , then COUNT , then the combination of ROW and
MATCH functions ,
or another functions which give you the references identically for
this 5 Count functions ;
really , I don't understand what can do there ISNUMBER function , but
I don't know ;

Can anybody please to work for this function , please very much , I
tried in hundred weys , but
it still don't work .

Thank you very much for your time