Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Analyst in the making[_2_] Analyst in the making[_2_] is offline

Default taking conditions from one spreadsheet to another

Brilliant, thank you, but I need to do 9999 and I can't seem to drag the
formula down the page

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Something like this in a cell in Sheet2:

=SUMIF(Sheet1!B:B,"x",Sheet1!P:P)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 3, 11:11 am, Analyst in the making <Analyst in the
wrote:
I need to take column B (customer account number) and state if the value is x
then take the monetary value in column P and add up the total value of all
entries for this customer.
Then I want to place the answer on a different worksheet in the same work
book.

Please can someone help me?