68magnolia71

Unfortunately I couldn't find someone able to "connect" both macros. Or at
least it didn't work. Question how to do it? Which line to suppress or add?

Thanks for any help.

magnolia

"68magnolia71" wrote:

Bernie, sent me a macro (Jim macro) that automatically sets the row height
based on text length, given the column width. The works well. Unfortunately I
have to select the merged cells one by one and run the macro. It takes a long
time as I have about 20 groups of 3 rows with 4 murged cells in each row.
If I select more than one cell the macro doesn't work. So the question is
how to tell the macro to select all the murged cells and have the height set.
I can easely select all the rows with murged cells with a macro but how
connect with Jim's VBA macro?