Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr. GetRight Mr. GetRight is offline

Default How to find all folder and/or files in a specific location

I want to make a macro that reads folder names in a particular path. I am
saving files to path F:\Documents\School- FL\CBT Tracker VB project . If
user inputs year as 2008 a new folder is made at that location and the
workbook is save under the new folder with the teachers. When the user comes
back to the prompt screen I wanted to add a list box that allows them to
select the year, and another one to select the teachers name. How can i do
this?