Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gulfport gulfport is offline

Default Excel Worksheet Data Lost

I created a phone call log using Excel 2007. Worksheets were created for each
entity with whom I make regular phone contact. Columns include dates, times,
notes, etc., with rows representing each call entry. When entered, data is
manually saved often. I openend my log today and noticed a 2 week time gap of
lost row entries for one worksheet. Other worksheets also displayed the same
gap! I can't imagine that I would carelessly delete data from these cells.
What happend? Can I recover the data? Thank you!