bootstrapgroup

Default Can I combine 100+ sheets from different workbooks into one worksh

Michelle.

You might also want to look at something like Boardwalk from Boardwalktech--
it's a solution for consolidating information from multiple spreadsheets and
then managing changes as they happen. I have been helping them out on the
sales & marketing side and HR applications are a good fit.

"Michelle" wrote:

I am trying to combine data for 100+ employees, each employee's
information in one sheet of one workbook (thus all separate files).
The column heading's for each employee's sheet are the same. So
basically I want to have one master spreadsheet with data for all
employees on it. Is it possible to consolidate this data from 100+
separate files?
Please help! Thanks in advance!

- Michelle