Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
dalek dalek is offline

Default Automatically vary range in graph depending on #rows data entered?

I want to set up a chart so that the range of values entered in the Source
Data dialog box automatically changes depending on a count of the number of
rows of data that has been pasted into worksheet of source data. Can I embed
a link to a cell with the number representing the number of rows. For
example, in =Data!$H$2:$H$70, I want the "70" to vary depending on how many
rows of data have been pasted. For Excel 2002 and/or2007.