MHPDallas

Default Row height is not adjusting after activating Merge Cells & Wrap Te

Making spreadsheet order form with description cells that need to expand and
retract text. Low skilled PC users will use this form... Row height is not
adjusting when I: Format/Cells/Allignment/Merge Cells & Wrap Text
together... Auto-height doesn't work either...

Read solution written by fellow MS Group user Jim Rech and did not
understand... I am no MS expert, soooooo. I would greatly appreciate any
other suggestions OTHER than don't try to merge and wraptext together.

Respectfully,
MHPDallas