Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Burger King Framingham Burger King Framingham is offline

Default Creating a mail link

Hello,
I am looking to create a mailto: link in an Excel spread sheet that puts the
date of the form as part of the subject.

eg: Subject: Sales for 7/1/2008

The "Sales for" would always be the same but the date would be taken from
the top of the form.

As a note, our business day extends past midnight, so something equivalent
to the "=today()" function would not work as it would credit the date at the
time of closing as the current date as opposed to date of the business day.
I was hoping it could take the date we enter at the beginning of the day as
the date it uses in the subject line.

Jeremy