Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Michael is offline

Default List

I have a worksheet that contains many columns. One of those columns contains
a list of drivers and another column contains a list of customers that the
drivers delivered to. On a seperate worksheet and with leaving the original
list intact, I want to sort the list automatically so that it will show each
driver and all of the customers that that driver went to, in the order they
were delivered. The orginal list is already in the order that they were
delivered and each driver will be listed 5-10 times, in random order, in the
list of drivers. Thank You for any suggestions you may have.