Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Grant Grant is offline

Default Microsoft Query will not startup

I am using Windows XP SP2 professional. Problem is with MS Excel 2007

When I go to Data From Other Sources Microsoft Query, Microsoft Query
starts on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen but does not open for me to
start using it. I am unable to maximise or close it. I need to go to task
manager to shut it down. I have left if for an hour but with no success.

So far I have tried the repair option through add remove programs. That did
not work so I have removed Office completely deleted the office folders and
reinstalled Office 2007

kind regards
Grant