Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barbara Barbara is offline

Default footnotes/endnotes or similar

Kevin B, thanks for your input. Unless I did something wrong, I can only get
the comment to print at the very end of the table not at the end of each page
like I need.

"Kevin B" wrote:

If your notes are inserted as cell comments you can specify where you want
the comments to print form the PAGE SETUP dialog box.

Click FILE in the menu and select PAGE SETUP and click the SHEET tab.

In the PRINT panel on the SHEET tab drop down the combo box to the right of
COMMENTS and select AT END OF SHEET.

--
Kevin Backmann

"Barbara" wrote:

I have an 8 page table in excel and would like to show the notes at the end
of each page. I tried footer but have too many characters. Any suggestions
would be helpful.