Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Conditional Formatting - workdays only

Oops, forgot you can't use ATP functions in CF. Try this instead

=$AI$8TODAY()+SMALL(IF((WEEKDAY(TODAY()+(ROW(INDI RECT("1:"&ABS(14)*10))),2)<6),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&AB S(14)*10))),ABS(14))

--
HTH

Bob

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi Bob, thanks for the quick reply back. However, I get a message as soon
as
I try to save it 'You may not use references from other worksheets for
conditional fformatting criteria'

Any clues on this?
--
Regards
Mike

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=$AI$8WORKDAY(TODAY(),14)

are you sure that you mean 14 working days, not 10?

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi all, hope you can help. Excel 2003

I need to use conditional formatting on a cell if the date in this cell
is
14 working days Today(). I'm not sure where to place the
(AI1-Workday)
part within the formula bar

=TODAY()-$AI$814
--