Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
elusiverunner elusiverunner is offline

Default How can I use the value from a cell in one worksheet in another

Here is my question with detail. In one worksheet I have a value, that is
created by a formula, in a cell. I would like to copy the result of that
formula to a cell in another worksheet. However if the value created by the
formula has not been generated, that is the cell is empty, apart from the
formula, I would like the cell in the other worksheet to be left blank.
The second worksheet cell will have a formula in it to use the value of the
first worksheet.