Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Russ Russ is offline

Default Removing "Sum of" from pivot tables

The auto format in Excel 2003 would enable the functionality I'm currently
pursuing in 2007. It also enabled the capability to go between a classic
format and the provided auto formats. No macros required.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

I don't know of any option in Excel 2003 that removes the 'Sum Of' from
data fields. Maybe you had a macro that changed the captions, and it was
lost when you upgraded to 2007.

You could create another macro, to run in Excel 2007.

Russ wrote:
In 2003, we had a formatting option that would globally remove €śSum Of€ť from
the pivot table values. I like that feature. However, I cant seem to find
the same thing in 2007. I can manually change them, but thats no fun,
especially if I have a bunch of values.

Does anyone have solution to this question?

Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures