Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed East Ed East is offline

Default Calender Pop-Up window

Thanks to Rick Rothstein for showing us the way. My version of Excel did not
have the Microsoft MonthView Control 6.0 It did have the Calendar Control
10.0 which is what I used. Continuing where he left off... I found that I
could make it so that the calendar pops up for all cells in a column by
simply substituting the = sign for the sign when telling the program which
rows to target. For example, if you want to be able to double-click all of
the cells on column 1 you'll need to paste the following code:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 1 And Target.Column = 1 Then
UserForm1.Show
Cancel = True

Similarly, if you want to be able to double-click all the cells along a row
and have a calendar pop-up you'll have to make a similar substitution for the
columns.

"Josh Johansen" wrote:

Is there any way to generate a calender pop-up window in order to select a
starting date? Right now I am having the user enter the date manually so
they could possibly make a mistake and choose the wrong start date, a
calender would ensure they pick the right date, thanks.