Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can I set back to default install settings

Depends..................

Some of the settings are workbook only and are saved with the workbook whilst
many others are global and are stored in the Windows Registry and are not easily
modified unless you know what you're looking for in the Registry.

If you don't know which settings have been modified......you could have a job on
your hands.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 03:03:02 -0700, Excel Default Settings <Excel Default
wrote:

Made some changes in options and want to know if there is a way to revert
back to the default settings I had after the initial install.