Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ask MS[_2_] Ask MS[_2_] is offline

Default delete error/blank cells

Hi, Gary

Thanks for your quick reply. This is my first time hearing of VBA. Do you
mind give me a brief introduction and how exactly I can get to the
"Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, xlErrors).Delete" path in Excel?

Thanks a lot

"Gary Brown" wrote:

vba code:
Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, xlErrors).Delete

--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''

"Ask MS" wrote:

Happy Friday!

My question is: if a worksheet contains both numerical and error cells, how
can I delete all error cells (not just delete the error contents)
simultanuously?