Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default Count help please

Try this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Candace!F3:F590=A3),--(Candace!C3:C590="Inbound"))

Note - Your formula was counting everything that did not match the date in
A3. I'm assuming you want to count every "Inbound" call indicated by column
C that matches a specific date (A3) in column F of Sheet Candace.

Does that help?
Paul

--

"LiveUser" wrote in message
This is what I have:

=COUNT(Candace!F3:F590,"<A3")

What I need is for cell B3 to count the total number of a certain date
(A3).

To do this, the Date on the Candace! sheet must match the date in A3.

(And) But, I also need it to only count if column C on Candace! is
"Inbound"

Thank you.