Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Second Most Common Value

=MODE(IF(H1:H7<MODE(H1:H7),H1:H7))

this is an array formula, so commit it with Shift-Ctlr-Enter

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Skalp" wrote in message
I know that I can find the most common value in a group of numbers with
MODE
function. But is this possible to find the second most common value in the
same group of numbers. It mustn't be with the same function, I just want
get 3 most common values from one and the same group of numbers so that i
dont have to delete any numbers. I mean not so that i find the most common
value, delete all those values and then will get second most common value.
No. I want all numbers to stay.