Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Return unique number, skip blanks

From what you describe, your source data in col M probably starts in row 4 down
Here's how you can easily adapt it to suit
In EC4:
=IF(M4="","",IF(COUNTIF(M$4:M4,M4)1,"",ROW()))
Leave EC1:EC3 blank

In ED4:
=IF(ROWS($1:1)COUNT(EC:EC),"",INDEX(M:M,SMALL(EC: EC,ROWS($1:1))))
Select & copy EC4:ED4 down to cover the max expected extent of data in col
M, eg down to ED100? Col ED should return the exact results that you seek, or
my name isn't Max. Let me know here ..
--
Max
Singapore
"lleytte" wrote:
Thanks. I did try, but I must have done something wrong. All that shows up in
column EC are numbers that are unique but are not any of the numbers listed
in column M.

Column ED gives does give me two unique numbers consecutively and without
blanks, but only two of the six unique numbers are listed.

I'll keep going over it to see if I can catch my mistake.