Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cerberus Cerberus is offline

Default Clear a Checkbox in a a user form

I tried that code but I may have done something wrong. I put this in

Private Sub CommandNOKEXT_Click()
If CheckExtension = True Then
CheckExtension = False
End If
Unload Extensions
End Sub

and I also tried it withe the Unload Extensions first but I still have the
checkbox marked.

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
check boxes are boolean.
in the code that unloads the detail page, add this..
if checkbox1= true then
checkbox1 = false
end if
this will clear the check from the box.

Regards
FSt1

"Cerberus" wrote:

I am new to creating user forms so forgive me if this is really basic. I
have a checkbox that when clicked opens a new user form to get more details
for this product. I am trying to make it so if the user picks the "Cancel"
command it unloads the detail page and also clears the checkbox on the
original user form. How do I go about this? Thanks for any help on this in
advance.