Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
mendicant mendicant is offline

Default Reserved Error (|); while importing data to Excel from MS Acce

That's the odd thing. I can query it fine. I've built a query off of the
linked view and can select records in only the month that I require, but as
soon as I try to export the information in the query to excel, I get the
error.

"Bill Manville" wrote:

Mendicant wrote:
Is there an issue with the linked table?

I guess so.
Is there a reason why you can't query the SQL Server 2000 database
directly from Excel? I would think you should be able to, by setting
up an appropriate ODBC connection.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England