Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dver dver is offline

Default Excel Paste Special Function

I want to copy the formulae only from one row to several other rows. The
formulae are located in columns separated by data.

I have tried doing this by copying the range on a row that has both the data
and formulae
Then I selected the row cells wher I wish to paste the formulae.
Then selecting ...Paste Special ..formulas.

I find when I do this, excel pastes the contents of the non formula cells
along with the formula cells anyway.

Is there a way to paste only the formulae other than pasting the formulae in
each column down the rows?
--
zzzddd????