Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tasha Tasha is offline

Default Sumproduct on multiple sheets...please help???

Pete, I figured it out.....the sheet that I am linked to for the ORLog was
missing a physician on one of the patients. I called and had them enter the
surgeon in, checked my sheet and it's correct now.... :) thanks for your
help!!!!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Or, indeed, perhaps one or more of the dates for that doctor is
outside the range of the dates on the summary sheet - perhaps it was
typed in as March (03), when it should have been May (05).

Pete