CLR

Default Blanks chart as zeros

Hi All......

I have a Line Chart wherein all cells in my source data that are blank, ( as
result of a formula resulting in ""), all plot as ZERO, and I would like them
to just be nothing, not charted.......I do not want them interpolated and the
one before and the one after just joined......I do not want NA in the cells
because I use them for other formulas.........I go to Tools Options Chart
tab, and no matter which option I select under "Plot empty cells as", I STILL
get them plotted as ZERO's......

The only way I've been able to get them to plot correctly is to actually
copy a "real" blank cell over to it......is this the only way, please?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3