Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Printing Comments & Cell Reference

This macro from Debra Dalglesih will place comments, addresses and contents on a
new sheet.

Sub ListComms()
Dim Cell As Range
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim csh As Worksheet
Set csh = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Add
csh.Name = "Comments"
For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If sh.Name < csh.Name Then
For Each Cell In sh.UsedRange
If Not Cell.Comment Is Nothing Then
With csh.Range("a65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
.Value = sh.Name & " " & Cell.Address
.Offset(0, 1).Value = Cell.Comment.text
End With
End If
Next Cell
End If
Next sh
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:04:00 -0700, Jennifer L.
wrote:

Greetings:

We have a document that we want to print comments on a seperate page. That
is easy - what I cannot figure out is how to change the "cell" reference that
is printed from an actual cell reference such as B7 to what that cell says
such as "budget".

I know I could turn on the column and rows show they show when printing but
the user would not like to do that.

Can someone please assist? Is what I want to do even possible?
Thanks
Jennifer