Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create a hyperlink for individual FedEx tracking numbers.

If you don't like the hyperlink approach, you can alwasy use VBA with the
FEDEX API.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200793

"robinrobin" wrote:

I am creating lists that contain current in transit FedEx tracking numbers.
I would like to format the column in Excel that would let each tracking
number link to FedEx and go the the tracking information that is specific to
the package. I have seen this done and have received these back to me but
the formula that is showing I can not copy and paste and keep the tracking
information locked to the current cell. It just brings the old tracking
number forward.