Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
daphoenix daphoenix is offline

Default deleting condition after the first duplicate

ok i get an error saying object variable or with block variable not set

what does this exactly mean

"daphoenix" wrote:

I have a spreadshhet that looks up stocks and the information that I want for
that stock. I am trying to create a grouping. Each stock has a category and
when it is imported it is labeled with that category. What I am looking to do
is if there is a way to delate the category name after the forst occurence
looked up. So in the example below after the first US OE Speacilty-RealEstate
have excel delete just the next occurence heading but leave the other
information that follows. So it is like US OE Speacilty Real Estate is a
group of funds.

US OE Specialty-Real Estate
SUSIX JPMORGAN U.S. REAL ESTATE A
DJ WILSHIRE REIT TR
MORNINGSTAR RANK

US OE Specialty-Real Estate
MUSDX MORGAN STANLEY INST US REAL ESTATE P
DJ Wilshire REIT TR
MORNINGSTAR RANK

US OE Foreign Large Value
CIVVX CAUSEWAY INTERNATIONAL VALUE INV