Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jennifer L. Jennifer L. is offline

Default Printing Comments & Cell Reference

That is exactly what I am looking for, to "replace the cell address B7 to the
word Budget. The word Budget is the contents of cell B7.

Thanks for following up, any ideas on how to accomplish this?
Thanks
Jennifer

"Marcelo" wrote:

sorry but I do not have a clear understand.

Are you looking for "replace" the cell address (name) from B7 to Budget?

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Jennifer L." escreveu:

I was hoping to put the work "Budget" where B7 is located. Is that possible?

"Marcelo" wrote:

do you think use the first line of the coment box to put Budget?
it will show as:

Cell: B7
Comment: Budget
Here is your comments

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Marcelo

"Jennifer L." escreveu:

Greetings:

We have a document that we want to print comments on a seperate page. That
is easy - what I cannot figure out is how to change the "cell" reference that
is printed from an actual cell reference such as B7 to what that cell says
such as "budget".

I know I could turn on the column and rows show they show when printing but
the user would not like to do that.

Can someone please assist? Is what I want to do even possible?
Thanks
Jennifer