Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LegoMyGeggo LegoMyGeggo is offline

Default Are there collapsible menu/dialog boxes for excel?

I was just wondering if it was possible to get a collapsible menu/dialog box
for excel when a user clicks on the cell of interest. I don't want to use
the collapsible list function as I would rather the user be able to click on
the cell of interest and then have that cell produce maybe another
window/dialog box which will show the user what I have put in there - maybe a
chart or table or just a set of data - and perhaps allow them to cut and
paste the data as well? However, most importantly, I just want a
dialog/window box to appear rather than having to group and use the
collapsible list function