Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] A.for.Andy@gmail.com is offline

Default Subtracting curves

Dear All

I am looking to subtract a baseline from graphs, but I have not found
a method of subtracting curves in Excel. More specifically, I am
looking to compensate for machine slack during compression testing,
thus the baseline will be consistent from data set to data set. A
colleague has designed a fairly complicated multi sheet workbook that
interpolates the data ranges before graphing, but it has it's errors
and is still not perfect. The best solution I have found so far is a
program called FindGraph, but I am hoping to find a solution within
Excel (ie: free!). Can anybody help?

Many thanks in advance

Andy