Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Manny Manny is offline

Default Error "invalid data source reference" for pivot table

There are no extra columns in the source range.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Check that the source range doesn't include extra columns at the right
or left.

Manny wrote:
That didn't work. Anything else I should try? All columns do have headings.

"Stephen Lloyd" wrote:

Try pasting it into a new workbook.

"Manny" wrote:

I am attempting to create a pivot table (which I've done in the past) but I
get an error stating that the "data source reference is not valid." The excel
data was created from out internal software in Comma-Seperated Values (CSV)
format. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures