david

Default can you hide rows with a formula?

on my last sheet there should be an overview of the data selected by the
user. If the user doesnt select all the blocks with data €śbecause he thus
not need that particular block€ť. There will be empty rows between the
information on the last sheet!
I need all the info under each other, so that the user will have a short
clear overview that will fit on 1 page to print. (this should be all
automatic).

Is this possible by hiding the empty rows with a formula? Or is there
another way?

(The sow called €śempty rows€ť do contain formulas that hide the data blocks
that the user thus not need)

Please help me I have tried so many things and still without resold.

Greets david