Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David David is offline

Default IF Statements

I GOT IT :-)!!!

"David" wrote:

I have a list of AR dollars that need to be classified into the following
categories:

0-30
31-60
61-90
91-120
120-180
181-360
360+

I have tried a number of permutations of complex IF statements that usually
end up returning either an error message or a "false".

"Fred Smith" wrote:

OK. I'll bite. What data do you have, and what categories do you want? Also,
what formulas have you tried?

Regards,
Fred.

"David" wrote in message
I am trying to create an if statement that will classify receivables into
various categories (ie 0-30 days old, 31-60 days old etc..) based on their
age. I can't seem to get the full IF statement that will read the data
and
put it into 1 of 7 categories.