JoshLukas

Default Excel new URL

Hallo,

i have a problem with Excel. What can I do with URLs in Excel if a part of
the URL is no more actual? That means in my case... I have about 400 URLs to
be edited. Every Link has a different URL, but... I need to update just a
part of the URL. I cannot use the find and replace tool to make it, becouse
every URL has a specific name which is shown in Excel. So I you can't see the
path directly only if you are editing it with rightclick....
In my case it is like this:
www.xyz/aaaaa
www.yxz/bbbbb
www.zyx/ccccc
where www.xyz is the server and path to file the direct link to a file/site.

Now the server has changed and it is for every link the same server .
In other words I need to replace www.xyz/aaaaa www.yxz/bbbbb ... to
www.abc/aaaaa www.abc/bbbbb www.abc/ccccc ...

If anyone has an idea ... please

PS: I am not familiar with VB or some other programming language.

thx in advance,

JoshLukas